1de ojos hundidosojeroso
- She was an emaciated, hollow-eyed ghost of a figure who approached me on the road one day, saying she had heard that I ‘helped people,’ and would I help her.
- Take the hollow-eyed, haunted-looking male who came up to me and confided: ‘You don't know the half of it.
- Handing them back to their parents, I was a shell of my former self - weak, hollow-eyed, a little hysterical.
- His good looks remained, but he was hollow-eyed and pale.
- Somebody suggested he probably looks a little more hollow-eyed and gaunt, because he's probably lost some weight, but it's worth the effort.
- Her descent into madness - from the efficient and beautiful, puffy-cheeked housewife, to the distraught and unhinged, hollow-eyed fragment of her former self - is one cinema's most overlooked performances.
- Lou's adrenalin is pumping and she wants to continue, but the rest of the team are hollow-eyed with exhaustion, and it would be quite dangerous to go on.
- The children looked pinched and hollow-eyed for want of food.
- There was plenty of suffering on offer as the hollow-eyed, defeated parents were interviewed.
- He's a wiry, medium-size man, with a spiky two-week growth of beard and the hollow-eyed stare of a soldier on a long forced march.