- The gardens which surround the property include beech, lime and holm oak trees while in the eastern corner is an ancient churchyard.
- Interspersed with the rocky scrub and holm oaks were olive groves and water-starved vines, their leaves limp, their fruit plump.
- But the Agriculture Department has since confirmed infections in a beech, a horse chestnut and a holm oak in a Cornish garden.
- Every day at the festival there are performances staged beneath the shade of a giant holm oak in the courtyard garden of a 19th century palace.
- I'm currently sitting in Priory Park, on the banks of the city's defences in the shade of a beautiful holm oak so that I can see my laptop's screen on such a bright day.