1papas fritas femininepatatas fritas feminine Spain
- He orders New York steak, rare, two eggs, poached, and home fries.
- The chicken is served with a choice of home fries, baked potatoes or rice and black beans.
- She set a plate of scrambled eggs, sausage, and home fries down in front of me.
- A hiker requires calories, and I have saved up breakfast for just this moment: an oval platter of peameal bacon, home fries, eggs and toast appears on the counter, fresh from the grill.
- The diner was crowded requiring a relatively long wait but my breakfast was near perfect - good OJ and coffee, unblemished scrambled eggs, hot tasty home fries, warm biscuits and bacon exactly as ordered.
- The menu for the brunch includes hot cakes, sausage, home fries, scrambled eggs, biscuits 'n sausage gravy, meat loaf, potato casserole, fresh fruit, pastries and beverage.
- Along with rice, it was served with a salad and home-fried potatoes, which he found really good with some smoky salsa.
- When the waiter came I asked if the omelettes came with home fries.
- I had a Mexican omelet, which was somewhat good, although I would have liked hash browns instead of home fries.
- The side of home fries was abandoned after the first forkful.
- It is a big English style breakfast with eggs, back bacon, sausage, tomatoes, home fries, toast and tea or coffee refills.
- ‘I'll have a triple stack of pancakes with a side of bacon, toast, and home fries,’ said Brack, eyeing me deviously.
- I'm not much of a pancake eater anyway, and it's really hard to mess up eggs and home fries.
- These are followed by a choice of bistro style sandwiches, and then sausages with home fries, potato salad or French-fries.
- My dish came with home fries, which I expected would be homemade French fries, but discovered are in fact a dish of boiled and diced potatoes, fried in a skillet with onions.
- Fries were also ho-hum - better to choose the buttery mashed potatoes or crispy home fries.
- They ended up at a diner, where Eric ordered scrambled eggs, and Brian had the Breakfast Combo, fried eggs with bacon, sausage and home fries.