In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1portada femininepágina de inicio femininepágina inicial feminine
- While much of the content on the older site remains, including search, the focus is now more on personal publishing with blogs and home pages, along with searching for people and groups.
- It it sometimes assumed that Unicode is a popular encoding ‘behind the scenes’ but rarely used on the home pages of major corporate Web sites.
- The home page incorporates a Google search box, and a news headline feed.
- There's plenty of interactivity, with message boards, chat rooms, individual home pages and regular polls.
- The home page is usually the web page that contains all the initial navigation to your web site.
- The posters feel compelled to link not only to the item of interest, but ALSO to the home page of the web site.
- In a very real sense, home pages are portals that can lead customers on a journey of discovery through an e-business's products and services or drop them into a nightmarish abyss of frustration.
- Children will be invited through their schools to design home pages on citizenship-related issues, such as criminal justice, religion and the environment.
- Its home page simply features a company logo, and access to the rest of the site is password-protected.
- Within an hour my email was published on the site with a link to it from the home page of the website… wow.
- A year earlier the home pages of the FTSE's top 100 companies were savaged for being ‘woefully inadequate’.
- Websites or home pages may be accessed with the aid of a browser program.
- The site is clean, not overloaded with distractions, and it doesn't look like a dating site, which is a nice change from the generic excuses for home pages on most dating sites.
- Already, most major companies have developed their own home pages on the World Wide Web where the company can offer information about its goods and services.
- The home page of the club website gives you a chance to find out more about the club's functions and its history.
- To test how accountable our international statesmen are in this electronic age, the Standard looked up their email addresses and home pages on the internet.
- Outside of a few graduate students and an even smaller number of faculty, researchers in the area do not maintain weblogs or even home pages where their work can be easily accessed.
- Although its ambitions for e-government far outstrip its achievements, a number of departments and bureaucracies have established home pages or put databases and archives on the Web.
- First off, it is vital that your home page explains in detail the purpose of your website.
- Users will often enter your site from a search engine listing with a link other than your home page.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.