- Moving on - this week's challenge asks these homebodies to leave their kitchens and computer desks and to venture out into the world at large.
- He was a homebody, not a wanderer, a tinkerer, not an explorer.
- Lauren is a self-confessed homebody with no desire to travel; it should have been a perfect match.
- Up until now, she's managed to remain a homebody in a town somewhere north of Ottawa for almost five years, but admits that the travel bug is biting.
- If you are a homebody, you may not want to consider a position with a consulting firm that requires travel three to four days a week.
- He was a homebody, who loved nothing more than to eat, sleep and occasionally stroll around the garden.
- He feels that he is a homebody and doesn't like partying and going out much.
- But he's not a bad guy, just an unambitious homebody.
- If you are a homebody, you can read tons of books which can help you grow intellectually and emotionally or you can choose to lounge before your computer and surf for hours to learn invaluable things over the internet.
- She said Ms Hindson, an environmentalist, was a bit of a homebody and liked to spend time in her garden, or in the gardens of her mother or sister.
- He is also at work on his third novel - a self-confessed homebody, Wharton refers to the work in progress as an ‘anti-travelogue.’
- They're total homebodies, rarely venturing beyond a five-mile radius from the house.
- He is a homebody who doesn't socialize much, doesn't drink much, and works at home in his pajamas, scribbling marginal comments on the endless reams of documents brought to him in gray briefcases by his aides…
- Kennedy has been something of a homebody, rarely venturing far from suburban Boston.
- For the most part, say the two scientists, terrapins are remarkable homebodies, being found not only in the same creek from year-to-year, but often in the same small reach of water.
- But surprisingly, the company's founder and early customers were globe-trotters, not homebodies.
- You seem to be a total homebody this month and stuck to the couch like super-glue.
- Where she is indulgent and adventurous, I am cheap, practical and something of a homebody.
- Some people are artists and others are lawyers, some are travelers while others are homebodies, some are entrepreneurs and some are not.
- In between nation-sweeping tours, Dalle has settled for the quiet life, playing the homebody in the new house she and her new boyfriend recently purchased in the San Fernando Valley.