1recta final femininerecta de llegada feminine
- Four years later in Sydney he was passed down the home straight by the unknown Kenyan Noah Ngeny.
- The next time Royal carriages drive down the home straight at York racecourse they will be cheered on by thousands of race-goers.
- When you're coming down the home straight, the adrenaline carries you on.
- The pair went neck-and-neck down the home straight but Truckers Tavern, ridden by Davy Russell, showed greater staying power to win by two-and-a-half lengths.
- Allen burst past Harrop as she turned into the home straight and broke the line seven seconds ahead of the beleaguered long-time leader.
- But disaster struck coming down the home straight.
- However, by the time the field turned into the home straight, he had been pegged back by the chasing pack.
- The champion jockey kept the four-year-old in contention before grabbing the lead from Persian Punch in the home straight and powering on for home.
- However, another gap appeared entering the home straight and he easily went through it to beat the front-running Shabernak by half a length.
- ‘I was frightened to death coming up the home straight that someone would catch me,’ she said.
- Spencer had taken his mount to the front in the home straight.
- Entering the home straight the pair have extended their lead to a comfortable 10 lengths.
- Coming into the home straight after a fast-paced race, Irish raider Helvetio moves to the head of the field and looks to be cruising.
- Free Spirit showed great turn of speed on the home straight of the 10-furlong race to win by two lengths.
- The white colt took up the lead coming into the home straight but faded in the final furlong.
- Along the home straight of the track, time and time again he pushed himself to the point of exhaustion, his spiked shoes echoing around the empty stands.
- Mubtaker, who had held the lead into the home straight, was edged out into second spot while Irish hope High Chaparral had to settle for third.
- Revelling in the fast conditions at Ascot, Falbrav takes the lead in the home straight and eats up the ground, finishing two lengths ahead of Russian Rhythm.
- Kieren Fallon's mount is going well turning into the home straight of the marathon race but looks as if he cannot get a clear run.
- Going into the home straight, there was nothing to choose between the two, but over the closing 100 yards, the winner found the extra speed to take the race by three quarters of a length.