1(sincerely)(say/answer/think) sinceramente(think/say/answer) francamenteI can honestly say (that) … — puedo decir con toda sinceridad que …
- I don't know and I honestly don't care — no lo sé y la verdad es que no me importa
- I honestly believe that lottery money will be forthcoming but I cannot say to what level.
- I honestly believe that most governments want to do good, even this one.
- Well, if an officer of your rank, with clout and a good deal of power and influence does not speak out, do you honestly expect that others below your rank would?
- Quite honestly I think they should teach cooking as a separate subject and call it just that.
- Money transactions are conducted honestly and according to your wishes.
- Does he honestly believe that his government, or any other, should prioritise investment in telephone lines and aircraft?
- I honestly do believe that people are safe - people who live a certain lifestyle will be more likely to be victims of crime.
- And there are very few of these nouveau riche who came by their money honestly.
- I found the images truly sickening and I honestly could not believe that you would decide to publish them.
- I honestly believe that is why so many people are so unhappy today.
- If you have to deal with it, deal with it honestly in age-appropriate terms.
- If you honestly believe that prayer will help, by all means go and pray.
- The movie is mostly about friendship but deals honestly with youth themes such as sexuality and drug taking.
- If not, how then can you honestly expect - and demand - to be treated equally to heterosexual couples?
- He had reached a wrong conclusion, but there was every indication that he had come to this decision honestly and honourably.
- People ask me why I want to get into advertising and I'm always stumped to give them a real answer that they can honestly believe.
- These natives must learn to deal honestly with their emotions and be a little less secretive with their feelings of hostility or hurt.
- We still have not seen a depiction of these events that can deal honestly with the real history.
- I am a animal lover, although I do eat meat, but I honestly believe animals have just as much right to live as we have.
- Would you trust this man to behave fairly, honestly, and ethically in his portfolio?
- Formerly, physicians were told simply to deal honestly with patients and colleagues.
- Until then I honestly believed that I would never forgive my mother.
- But none of us can honestly say how we would deal with that type of situation.
- I honestly believe we now represent the mainstream alternative in America.
- If we honestly believed that any of this stuff was true then most of us would have been so disappointed by now that we'd have joined a monastery and taken a vow of celibacy.
- Do we honestly believe, for instance, that justice is something that should be determined by economic forces?
- Seeing a therapist gave me the strength to deal honestly with my sexuality.
- As a doctor you have a professional responsibility to deal with complaints constructively and honestly.
- I sincerely and honestly regret everything that happened.
- There seems to be no real doubt that the third argument is false and that at least some, possibly many, patients would wish to be dealt with honestly.
- For weeks afterward she asked a great deal of questions, and I answered as simply and honestly as I could.
- I think people expect if money's going to be spent that it be spent honestly.
- We would do better to deal honestly with what they have shown us than to criticize them for speaking the truth without love.
- I honestly believe that it wasn't just an attack on America, although it happened here in America.
- So do you honestly believe it's only a matter of time before people develop an increased respect for other species?
- I'll tell you that most agents act honestly, professionally and ethically.
- The public repeatedly identifies nurses as the profession most trusted to act honestly and ethically.
- This was a great contest, fought fairly and honestly, with Aberdeen probably just deserving their narrow victory.
- I honestly believe that the game was won and lost in that first half.
- It's terribly trite, but I honestly think I have the best mother in the world.
- If you don't have money, it takes courage to face your money problems bravely and honestly.
2en seriode verdadI don't mind, honestly — en serio / de verdad (que) no me importa
3(expressing exasperation)¡por favor!oh, honestly! let me do it! — ¡por favor! anda, deja que lo hago yo
- Oh honestly, was that really necessary?
- Honestly, did you have to tell everyone?
- Oh, honestly! Could my day possibly be more boring?
4(legitimately)(act/earn) con honradez(act/earn) honradamente