1miel feminineclear/thick honey — miel líquida/espesa
- as sweet as honey — dulce como la miel
- Always on the look out for something unusual I was tempted by a banana sandwich with either honey or peanut butter on malted brown bread.
- They also convert nectar into honey and fill the comb with it.
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, coconut, honey and juice.
- Instead, they make honey from the nectar they drink from nectar-making flowers.
- The chimps spend about six hours a day looking for food and have a varied diet of leaves, fruits, insects, honey and even fungi.
- The contrast of salty cheese, sweet honey and nutty toasted bread is a taste sensation.
- On your cereal, try brown sugar, maple syrup, honey, cinnamon, dates or raisins instead of white sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat margarine, honey, brown sugar, egg and vanilla until well blended.
- A tall glass of fresh-brewed iced tea with lemon and a teaspoon of sugar or honey is sweet and refreshing without many empty calories, and has antioxidants to boot.
- Parmesan is also good with roast parsnips, unless you prefer to concentrate on the parsnips' inherent sweetness and splash on some honey or maple syrup as they roast.
- Harassed by famine and excessive taxes, people will resort to eating leaves, roots, flesh, wild honey, fruits, flowers and seeds.
- Faris kept bees, the gift of a local baker, which pollinated his flowers and provided honey, and he apparently kept a number of birds, for his inventory listed eleven cages.
- Turning nectar into honey is one of many tasks performed by the worker bees - the sterile females.
- An explorer who found a 2000-year-old jar of honey in an Egyptian tomb said it tasted delicious!
- In summer, I add scoops of rich ice-cream; in winter, natural yoghurt and flower honey give a fragrant tang.
- Most of us know that honeybees use nectar to make honey.
- I was intrigued with how they gathered pollen and nectar from flowers to make honey.
- Sauces made from vinegar, honey, pepper, herbs and spices were also popular.
- Although they are very sour they do make a delicious pie if mixed with blackberries and sweetened with honey.
- Combine the mustard, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- The bees convert the nectar to honey within the hive.
- He told her: ‘I love you, honey,’ before the call went dead.
- She grins smugly and says, ‘I love you too, honey,’ as she sneaks a sip of her coffee.
- Despite our differences I love you, honey.
- I hate it when people call you darling, sweetheart, honey, sweetie.
- Speaking of Don, I guess you're really in love when your honey still makes your heart go pitter-patter.
- Some women, for example, may expect that their honey will handle everything.
- Whenever he's actually being serious about something, he uses my real name or the occasional honey or darling.
- ‘Love you too, honey,’ Beau said sarcastically before turning to Anica with a sigh.
- The last words his wife heard him say were: ‘I love you, honey.’
- He had found terms of endearment such as dear, honey or darling too mushy for his liking.
- If you don't think you'd actually say any of these things or if you're shy, you can always write/send notes to your secret honeys at the Campus Center all week long.
- Don't fret, here are some great ideas to help you and your honey have an excellent winter!
2.2(wonderful person, thing)he's a honey — es un cielo / encanto
- it's a real honey of a car — es una maravilla de coche