1(de pulpa verdosa muy dulce) melón masculine
- Sweetcorn, red peppers, nectarines, papaya and honeydew melon are good sources.
- But what they really want to eat is gammon steak, onion rings and honeydew melon.
- Arrange a pyramid of watermelon, honeydew, and cantaloupe rounds in the center and sprinkle with salt.
- The other day I wanted to make a tropical salsa with pineapple, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, red onion and cilantro as a side dish.
- When you discussed good sources of potassium you failed to mention honeydew melons.
- She stared languidly at him over her small serving of honeydew melon and toast.
- A cantaloupe doesn't have the smooth sheen of a honeydew or the artistic green striations of a watermelon.
- Choose a melon that's heavy and relatively firm, but not-rock hard (except for honeydew melons).
- And it looked like a cucumber and tasted like a mild honeydew.
- Garnish with slice of honeydew melon and cherries.
- Lutein is found in spinach, leeks, peas, kiwi fruits, black grapes and romaine lettuce, while rich sources of zeaxanthin include sweetcorn, red peppers, nectarines, papaya and honeydew melon.
- To choose a ripe honeydew, look for one with a creamy yellow rind that's a bit soft.
- Nearby, vendors sell homegrown tomatoes, honeydew melons, apples, large southern cherries, as well as imported pineapples, oranges, and bananas.
- Sweet tooths will savour the slices of fresh cantaloupe, honeydew melon and pineapple that can be drizzled with melted chocolate sauce.
- Frederick smiles calmly, and takes a honeydew melon and lays it on the table.
- Until the soil temperature is 65 degrees, you might as well not even bother planting watermelons, honeydew or muskmelons because the seeds just won't germinate.
- When the farmer tried to diversify to honeydew melons for export, he was told by his prospective American client that the produce did not meet their specifications.
- Cap off the meal with a cup of cubed honeydew, cantaloupe or watermelon.