1blanco masculineblanca feminine
- But compared to the sea of sour-looking honkies and fundamentalist zealots that have filled the seats of every convention I've ever watched, there's no question in my mind which side I'm on in this fight.
- How come us honkies know this stuff better than many black folks?
- Still, a room full of teenage honkies with no rhythm is not a pretty sight.
- That takes some doing, because Abraham is Arab and Ashcroft's a honky from Missouri.
- It took a little while to adjust, not so much to being one of a small number of honkies, but to knowing that this meant more to most of the other protesters than it did to me.
- When he was answering a supplementary question to question No.3, he referred to white New Zealanders as honkies.
- Yep, just another bunch of honkies who know what's best for us.
- You see, everyone was a victim and deserves money - except the honkies.
- After all, the honkies have got all the swimming pools.
- Then I came back here and I was just another honky walking the streets.
- Does it make you a honky or a redneck if somebody calls you that?
- But I couldn't help but wonder, if that's how an innocuous honky is treated, what's happening to the swarthy bearded types?
- Gone are the days of lanky out-of-shape honkies that can barely shoot their gun straight.