1US informal(ballyhoo)they launched their new product with a tremendous amount of hoopla — lanzaron su nuevo producto con bombos y platillos
2BritishGamesjuego de los aros masculine
- The crowds were entertained by an array of stalls and games, including the traditional hoopla and lucky dip.
- The children were so busy enjoying themselves at the pool that the caricature, hoopla, wheel of fortune, and other stalls wore a deserted look.
- Stalls include work stall, country produce, cake stall, white elephant, books, hoopla and teas.
- There were lots of stalls and games, including darts, skittles and a hoopla.
- The event, on July 3 from 11 am - 4.30 pm, is to be an old-fashioned fair, with coconut shies and hooplas rather than more modern games.