1also horse chestnut treecastaño de Indias masculine
- Along the trail, visitors can enjoy specimens such as the Indian horse chestnut, dawn redwood, autumn oaks and oriental hawthorns.
- They are all native species such as oak, horse chestnut and flowering cherry and have replaced those lost over the past few years, including one that was hit by a car and another that was blown down in the January gales.
- Staff at Kennet had already been alerted to the imminent removal of a large horse chestnut tree beside the staff car park, which is said to be diseased and unsafe.
- Extracts from garlic, horse chestnut, lavender, ragwort, rosemary, plantain and the liverwort Marchantia were all unpalatable.
- Many trees, such as lime, sycamore, horse chestnut and willow provide excellent bee forage.
2(fruit)castaña de Indias feminine
- The horse chestnuts are not closely related to true chestnuts or chinquapins, and the resemblance of their fruits is coincidental.
- Depicting a horse chestnut, the sculpture symbolizes the fruits of a rural community and its potential for growth, energy and community.