1on horseback — a caballo
- We stop by the lake for a coffee and takakau (Maori bread) before one last ride up the hill to finish our horseback journey.
- Other activities include boat cruise, bush dinners, lion walks and encounter, crocodile farm tours and horseback safaris.
- Tents were being moved into wagons and onto horseback, along with their contents.
- Go horseback trail riding, followed by a spot of fishing.
- But I do travel a lot, and riding horseback is a great way to see a country from a different perspective.
- Europeans are shown hunting deer and riding horseback as well as fishing, both from the shore and from boats.
- We would ride so far and so long when I was a kid, that I would fall asleep horseback and fall off.
- Jack rides horseback along the road in the opposite direction.
- After that she never rode horseback in the parade again.
- It was here I went on my first horseback ride, with a mount easier to handle than even my rental car and a friendly Indian wrangler guide.