In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hospitalidad feminine(suite/lounge) de recepción Britishhospitality area — zona VIP feminine
- the hospitality committee — el comité de recepción
- hospitality industry — industria hotelera
- He urged the hospitality industry to serve more traditional foods to visitors and tourists for them to have a real taste of Zambia.
- It gives them the skills to work in the hospitality industry.
- He has been working in the hospitality business for the past 26 years and has traveled around the world.
- But a ban will be a disaster for the hospitality industry.
- In 1985 Kieran and his wife Thelma settled in West Mayo and began life in the hospitality industry.
- I love the hospitality industry, there's so much opportunity to move in your job and every day's different.
- And those of us in the hospitality business can be thankful for the way in which we get to make our living.
- Opponents claim the move will cost tens of thousands of jobs in the hospitality industry and voluntary no-smoking areas in bars are the answer.
- He said 80 percent of them were now employed within the hospitality sector and various business houses.
- I work in the hospitality industry and have to entertain clients a lot.
- Oh, and the hospitality industry squeals that their profits will take a nose-dive if bans on smoking in public places are introduced.
- The aim was to expose the organisation's workforce to the latest trends and advances in the hospitality industry.
- The cheaper end of the hospitality industry includes a disproportionate number of lifestylers who offer bed and breakfast to make some pocket money.
- Licensing trust members are elected under the Sale of Liquor Act to operate businesses in the hospitality industry.
- For years Paul had worked in the hospitality business working mainly in bars that had loud music.
- But it's the subject of the hospitality industry and the Scottish workforce that really ignites Rissmann's passion.
- A rally was organised by various business houses in the hospitality industry.
- Michels, regarded as one of the leading lights of the hospitality industry, is unlikely to quit the sector and is expected to set up a new hotel venture soon.
- This was probably one of the reasons that both brothers ended up in the hospitality business.
- He has spent about 20 years in the hospitality industry and now relishes his position in Shanghai's newest hotel.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.