1punto caliente masculine
- It's a hot button issue and just about everyone has a strong opinion.
- Everyone pretty much knows that the looming fight over judges is actually a fight over the right to abortion, affirmative action, and a few other hot button issues.
- This is particularly timely - I think that too many hot button issues are framed in moral terms when dealing with them practically begs for a more detached approach.
- Gay marriage, it was one of the hot button issues in the presidential election.
- Also widely held is the notion that religion played a great part in what these moral issues were, i.e. gay marriage, abortion, and various other hot button issues.
- And illegal immigrants in America, it's a hot button election issue, but what it's like for the people caught between the two countries?
- When a law and order former prosecutor and a crusading civil rights defense attorney team up on a hot button issue - you know it's an idea whose time has come.
- What does this mean when it comes to hot button issues like decency, the Internet over electrical lines and, of course, deregulation of media companies?
- A revolution that was settled, scientifically, over a century ago, is still a hot button issue in the United States.
- In 1968, Richard Nixon fine-tuned the strategy, picked the hot button issues of bussing, and quotas, adopted the policy of benign neglect and subtly stoked white racial fears.
- For years judges have been dancing around hot button issues in their confirmation hearings.
- How will campaign finance reform and other hot button issues impact the fight for control of the House and Senate next year?
- It's just one hot button topic the nominee can expect to be grilled about when he fronts the Senate's Judiciary Committee.
- The economy was one of several hot button issues during the campaign.
- Crime is the hot button issue of modern politics, generating more heat than any other topic.
- King had a knack for finding San Francisco's hot button issues and weaving them together to depict the city as being in grave danger from vice and political corruption.
- People don't think that politics can be absolutely hilarious, and getting involved politically doesn't have to be about arguing about hot button issues.
- Edwards has also refused to wink in regard to the hot button issue of affirmative action.
- By far the hottest of the hot button issues addressed at the conference are border control and immigration.
- Even on the hot button issue of crime, the Democrats managed to pull even in the last decade.