1Cookingperro caliente masculineperrito caliente masculinepancho masculine River Plate
- On Sundays, the bar opens its kitchen, serving burgers, hot dogs, and pizza.
- The essence of baseball food is a bun-wrapped wiener - be it hot dog, bratwurst or sausage.
- If you don't like the two main entrées and are tired of hamburgers and hot dogs, we serve an outstanding broiled chicken twice a day.
- At lunchtime there is a poolside barbecue, at tea-time sandwiches and cake, and after hours a hot cabinet serving pizza and hot dogs with fried onions.
- Fresh meat is lower in sodium than luncheon meat, bacon, hot dogs, sausage and ham.
2US informal(show-off)fanfarrón masculine informalfanfarrona feminine informal
- And with spectacular past performances in hot dog waves as a guide - talent wise - Tim has what it takes to go wire-to-wire.
- The viewers in my house were all worried about redneck/macho reactions among competitors when Kobayashi first won the hot dog round and then went on to win the grand prize.
3US slanghot dog! — ¡caray! informal euphemistic