- While puppies have the advantage of not yet having developed any bad habits, it will be up to you to be sure your puppy is housebroken and obedience trained.
- No one wants a dog who isn't housebroken, who runs away or into the street, who won't sit, come or stay when you want him to.
- He's not housebroken, but he'll pose for pictures.
- My dog had previously been housebroken, given to the pound, and I had to retrain him.
- She's a German Shepherd / Retriever / Chow mix and very nice. Plus she's housebroken and spayed, so that's all taken care of.
- Unfortunately the dog is not housebroken and loves to chew wood, inside and out.
- Mrs. Burke says they're housebroken and gentle and good with kids.
- She is a housebroken, friendly 6 year old who does not like other animals.
- Some dogs are housebroken much faster than others.
- In fact, most rescue volunteers do their best to ensure the dogs are housebroken and know some basic commands.
- Once a dog is housebroken, it won't soil its crate.
- Some of these creatures, like the dogs and cats, also have to be housebroken.
- Best of all, she is completely housebroken and uses a litterbox 100% of the time.
- They are over their puppy-hood and usually housebroken.
- Those put up for adoption are usually housebroken - or close to it - and have had at least basic obedience training.
1entrar a casas a robar