1supervisor de una residencia de delincuentes juveniles, huérfanos etc
- To the best of our knowledge, our rights as housefathers have never been encroached upon.
- At the beginning of the second year, Brother Bergson asked a young alumnus to be the housefather for the year.
- The new housefather took an interest in me as an individual human being as distinct from viewing me as an anonymous inmate of an institution.
- They would have to pay for a housefather to live here and, on top of that, utilities.
- In the home the functions of the priesthood are discharged through the housefather and, under circumstances, through the housemother.
- He has even started calling Jennifer and me ` Mom and Dad’ on occasion,’ notes proud housefather Bob.
- After working as a housefather, Porteous became health and safety officer at the school and stayed in the post until he retired four years ago.
- In the mornings we were woken up at 5: 30 by our housefather turning our lights on and off.
- And the grey doctors bundled each newborn into the standard, blue-and-pink starred receiving blanket, for distribution to other, anonymous, housemothers and housefathers in the community.
- If, now, the housefather should say, ‘On Friday we are going to eat meat,’ this would be a word common to everybody in the house.
- I lived in Australian ashrams and found them to be full of power-crazed micro-manager housemothers and housefathers who used double standards in how they applied the rules to different ashram residents.
- So I asked his housefather if it was okay for Theo to come.