1(council estate)urbanización de viviendas de alquiler subvencionadas por el ayuntamiento
- Residents of a housing estate have welcomed plans for three major developments.
- Officials promised residents of a housing estate next to the centre a good level of security at a public meeting before it opened.
- Residents fear traffic chaos if plans for a housing estate on the site of a demolished mill go ahead.
- It could include the creation of a new housing estate or shopping centre in the area.
- The operation saw 66 drug dealers and addicts banned from a housing estate in the area.
- He is now thought to live on a council housing estate in London.
- A murder inquiry was under way today after a teenager was stabbed to death on a Southampton housing estate.
- People can also borrow money to buy a house from a housing estate that is part of the bank's project.
- This is the scene on a York housing estate where burnt-out and abandoned cars are making life a misery for residents.
- Families are at war over a short-cut walkway on a new housing estate.