1informal(mistake)barbaridad femininedisparate masculineerror garrafal masculine
- It led to an autumn defensive personnel nightmare that was further undermined by a collection of schoolboy howlers that embarrassed an illustrious unit.
- We are capable of playing breath-taking rugby, but it's a real concern that we are still making schoolboy howlers.
- This led him to make this mistake, a howler for anyone who has even a passing acquaintance with prominent conservative commentators.
- I have long been an admirer of Morris as an astute analyst of practical politics, despite his occasional lapses and howlers.
- Now mistakes - even howlers - are made by every columnist from time to time.
- The fact that he cites, in his defense, a first class degree from Cambridge ‘specializing in philosophy’ only makes more indefensible his howlers and misconceptions.
- A lot of suits at that price range are made by people who don't know what they're doing - watch out for howlers like 3 buttons on the cuffs, ‘keyhole’ buttonholes on the lapels etc.
- I know I commit howlers of my own from time to time; this is not so much criticism as observation and a reminder to myself of the need constantly to re-examine news items I come across.
- On the field he has been prone to howlers on the big occasion.
- And he could hardly have had an easier task after Roy Carroll added another gaffe to this season of goalkeeping howlers by failing to hold a long-range drive from Clarence Seedorf.
- TALKING of howlers, there was a bit of an embarrassing blooper on BBC Yorkshire's news programme last Sunday tea-time.
- It is full of howlers and is, in fact, an embarrassment to Scottish culture.
- Generally speaking, I tend not to get too bent out of shape by occasional rhetorical howlers.
- No one wants howlers in their marketing slogans.
- He could produce some howlers, and nothing he wrote could necessarily be believed.
- I like to think I have improved no end over the last year but that doesn't mean I haven't made some real howlers along the way.
- We made mistakes, we made howlers, not just me but Del and Tony alike.
- None of these friends are in any way responsible for any mistakes, howlers, insults, etc., in what follows.
- In addition to those pointed out already, your article on Lenin contains a number of other howlers.
- Now, I'll admit to a few fashion howlers in my time.
2also howler monkeymono aullador masculine