1(+ subj) comoquiera quethe clause, howsoever it be interpreted, … — la cláusula, como quiera que se interprete / se interprete como se interprete, …
- But, no philosophy, no education and no teaching, howsoever elevated and exalted, can inspire the people unless its preacher or teacher has a loving personality capable of commanding the affection and reverence of his followers.
- Human art howsoever perfect can never duplicate this feat.
- He further said that even today education was a property of the rich whereas the poor boy, howsoever brilliant he may be was being deprived of it.
- Whatever his self-view, howsoever wide his terrorist network, there is no substitute for territory.
- The Indian nation, howsoever imperfect, was in the process of formation.
- Though she has just reached puberty, she is not overawed by a sage, howsoever famous he might be.
- Thus, it is necessary and imperative that everyone struggles to imbibe and express values of selflessness, compassion, truthfulness and generosity in his character in howsoever small degree it may be possible for him.
- It is the duty of the persons at the helm to ensure that no innocent person is punished, howsoever cumbersome the exercise of drawing a line between the ‘guilty ‘and ‘not-guilty‘.
- Her remembrance of Gandhi is that of a fond grandfather who used to take time out and play with all children in the family, howsoever busy he was.
- But over the course of years everyone living in a seismic zone realises that the flexible building that shakes and shimmies through a tremor suffers less damage than the rigid one, howsoever strong it may be.
- Her innate charm even at her age and her adeptness at being able to turn a situation, howsoever desperate, in her favour, catapult her from the degrading depths of poverty into a fairly comfortable Brahmin priestess.
- And howsoever busy she may be, she will never let go an opportunity to meet them as was evident from the public appearance she put in at a new fashion studio this afternoon.
- It is seen with increasing clarity that values are not manufactured in factories, howsoever technologically perfect they might be.
- Continuous and equally divided attention with love and affection by the parents would help give us a crop of a newer generation that is more respectful and helpful to others, howsoever different they may be.
- These are facts of history that possibly cannot be undone now, howsoever unpleasant they might be.
- For the truth, howsoever unpleasant it might be, these people will give their wealth, their honor, and even their lives.
- This conflict cannot be resolved by recourse to one's faith howsoever true it may be, for every faith or sect makes a basic folly of dividing the world into ‘us ‘and ‘they‘.
- ‘We are making progress, howsoever slow it may be, but there is no conflict on the ground,’ Fernandes said.