1(successful/agreeable) tremendamente(successful/agreeable) enormementehe seems to be enjoying himself hugely — parece estar divirtiéndose en grande
- That makes him hugely entertaining to watch, but expensive to back in big events.
- She said the scheme was proving to be a huge success and was hugely popular with the youngsters involved.
- To try to cover all options would be hugely expensive so lawyers pass on the risk to somebody else.
- A pub chain is to extend its no-smoking ban after a hugely successful trial in Bradford.
- Also playing their part in a hugely successful day were four students from York University.
- The house itself was hugely run down but was still used by doctors working at the hospital.
- His political strategy has been hugely successful and he is a natural party leader.
- He and the rest of the squad players are hugely enjoying their paper valuations, he says.
- At the time it was hugely controversial and we weren't thought of terribly favourably.
- The feminist view of useless men may be extreme, but it has been hugely influential.
- The tax paid on North Sea oil varies hugely from one field to the next, depending mainly on the age of the field.
- Some of the stories are hugely entertaining but there is a lot of sadness in the book as well.
- The need to accommodate tramways was the reason for another hugely contentious scheme.
- He is hugely confident, to the extent that some people have described him as arrogant.
- The political backdrop is a huge and hugely successful public access arrangement.
- They have just returned from a hugely successful week-long tour of south west France.
- It will be hugely expensive to us, as well as making the UK a prime target in any future war.
- It was a hugely difficult time, it took an awful lot of my time away from the club.
- Baseball caps and hooded tops, known as hoodies, are hugely popular with teenagers.
- The visit followed a hugely successful reunion earlier this year of the old school chums.
2(by large amount)(expanded/increased) enormemente
3literary(massively)en toda su inmensidad literary