1(body/mind/voice) humanothe human race — la raza humana
- to form a human chain — formar una cadena humana
- to use sb as a human shield — usar a algn de escudo
- I'm only human — (todos) somos humanos
- it's only human to want what you can't have — es natural y humano desear lo que no se puede tener
- what she lacks is the human touch — lo que le falta es calor humano
- The slide show and the model of a human body facilitated better understanding.
- Even in the most passive form, the energy requirements of a human body are considerable.
- We need to have a much richer account of the way in which the human mind and body operate together in the complex activity we know as sex.
- The Enlightenment assumes that knowledge is objective, good and accessible to the human mind.
- There, among the babbling minds of the incompetent human race, was my beloved Farrell.
- It constantly amazes me how the minds of the human race in general work, or cease to work, as the case may be.
- Our understanding of how the human body was made up was now much more comprehensive.
- The human body and mind are more flexible than engines and batteries.
- Similarly, it is irrational to consider undeveloped human bodies as if they were fully developed ones.
- The human body and mind work according to the nature's laws, which are eternal, and immutable.
- This went so far that certain authors considered the human races to be different species.
- Galen had worked mainly on Barbary apes, considered closest to the human race.
- To understand my point, you first need to take a moment to consider the human body.
- But I consider the human body to be more like the sensitive engine of a fine sports car.
- Understanding this logic, they believed, might unlock our understanding of how the human mind works.
- The human mind cannot tolerate the spectre of waste presented by the possibility of chicanery without detection.
- The next thing we need to understand is how the human race is meant to move forward towards these ideals.
- This is rather my thoughts and feelings concerning what has happened and what we as a human race need to consider next.
- There are no simple formulae for understanding the human mind and how it develops.
- It is this characteristic of the human mind which makes an appeal to force necessary.
1ser humano masculine