In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1relaciones humanas feminine
- Problems in human relations can be analyzed, interpreted, and given meaning only within given social and ethical contexts.
- He had questions about everything: government, elections, the countries and their relations, human relations and society.
- In international relations, as in other spheres of human relations, nothing stands still for very long.
- They've got to talk more about human relations.
- It is time to create new possibilities in human relations, in economics, in governance, in politics and in all areas of endeavor.
- These days he heads the city's human relations commission.
- These people are well-suited to all fields involving human relations, and settling conflicts is their specialty.
- She uses it to focus on social issues and human relations in general, and issues concerning women and their identity in particular.
- He is not by nature honest or open about anything, and has a hard time seeing the gradations that exist in normal human relations.
- It reminds those of us who are academics that we're not just about information, we're also about human relations and society at large.
- In my opinion, the best political documentaries are those that capture the human relations in the story.
- The relations between service providers and customers are also human relations.
- In implies a continuing search for truth in the sense of humanity's pursuit of improved ways of building social institutions and ordering human relations.
- Wisdom recommends pursuing resolution and conciliation in human relations instead of reciprocating offence or petulance.
- ‘In human relations, as in law, it makes sense to assume people mean well unless we have evidence to suggest otherwise’.
- While separations happen in the course of human relations, the void this particular episode left has been very difficult to fill.
- The many modern advances of the world have shifted attention toward issues of human relations, social action, culture and identities.
- They also study financial management, human relations, living a healthy lifestyle and a variety of other subjects.
- Rightly so, in the sense that however essential the historical-political background is to his work, for him, the crucial preoccupation is human relations.
- Desire, she can see, is the place where she will come to understand deeply the instrumental nature of human relations.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.