- It joined a convey of 23 ambulances and nine lorries packed with humanitarian aid.
- Clearly our forces now need to adapt to the change in the civilian attitude and humanitarian crisis emerging.
- The Scouts are learning about international humanitarian aid by doing it themselves.
- What is true is that it is very rare for donors to provide aid on humanitarian grounds.
- The aid agencies now despair since even basic humanitarian work is ever more impossible.
- The clear intention was to kill civilians gathered for food aid and to disrupt humanitarian relief.
- He suggested duties would involve reconstruction, health care and humanitarian aid.
- They told us that they want us to stop humanitarian aid by the first of the year.
- They had no intention of joining the fighting, they insist, but only of giving humanitarian aid.
- An excellent example of the difference between military and humanitarian concern comes from Namibia.
- There is a massive humanitarian need and aid agencies are crying out for safe access to the people who need us.
- Apart from giving the children a holiday each year, we also send out many tonnes of humanitarian aid.
- These are billions that should have been used for humanitarian aid.
- Nor is it motivated by concern to ensure that humanitarian efforts proceed unhindered.
- There is a recognition that any military action must be accompanied by huge humanitarian aid.
- It won't be humanitarian concerns that tip us into this new era, but they laid the foundation.
- It was simply that domestic policy considerations took priority over humanitarian concerns.
- No credence can be given to any genuine humanitarian concern from Paris or London.
- In a humanitarian response, aid agencies must consider their long term goals.
- Most of the signatories were happy to sign because of their profound humanitarian concerns.
1humanitario masculinehumanitaria feminine