1.1(person)cazador masculinecazadora feminine
- In their isolated homeland, the dodoes experienced no animal predators or human hunters to bother them for many years.
- With running, they are returning to their ancestral roots as hunters, herders, retrievers and sled pullers.
- Most of the animals living in the surrounding area were those that were being hunted, not the hunter.
- We mammals come in four types: lone hunters, pack hunters, herds and scavengers.
- Hikers pay to hike, and in the fall, elk hunters pay to hunt.
- It was likely that he had done such a thing many times before - he was a hunter, and hunting took patience.
- Paintings of hunters and hunting have been made ever since.
- If bred for fieldwork, English setters are big-running hunters whose handlers ride horses to keep their dogs in sight.
- Some believe that big cats are the obvious choice for hunters who wish to hunt big game with dogs.
- Though different hunters may share any given place, no two hunters hunt and fish in exactly the same set of places.
- During last year's aerial wolf hunt, hunters in Alaska killed 144 wolves.
- There's plenty of public land in this country where hunters can hunt.
- The people who painted these animals were hunters and they knew their prey well.
- In Scotland, most hunters are Border Collies who've been trained to bark on command.
- She is also hoping that the fox which killed her chickens could be hunted down by local hunters and shot before it kills other people's animals.
- Most hunters claim they hunt for the thrill of the chase and not the kill.
- The researchers say archaeological and fossil evidence strongly suggests that ancient hunters pushed the animals to extinction.
- Yes, turkey hunters love to hunt and are willing to spend serious money in this growing market.
- While a majority of hunters prefer to hunt in a group for the experience and camaraderie, many choose to hunt alone, and oftentimes in remote areas.
- Without condemning hunters or hunting, my life simply took me in a different direction.
1.2(horse)caballo de caza masculine
- This horse was a hunter, and would easily manage the hilly countryside.
- Today, the Cleveland has established itself as a heavy hunter able to jump out of clay almost from a standstill.
- In hunters the horses are judged on form over fences and when they jump from a comfortable distance their form is shown off the best.
- In addition to her success with racehorses, she owned many champion hunters.
- Wills was an incredible hunter, western performance horse, and dressage horse.
2(watch)(con tapa metálica) reloj de bolsillo masculine