- Dolly leapt into action, the huntress awakened, graceful, athletic, like a prima ballerina in a full fur coat.
- The huntress grunted as she shoved herself onto her knees.
- At the mention of the name the huntress automatically flinched and brought her sea green eyes onto the king with faint concern.
- Momentarily the huntress glanced down at the floor and realized the clattering noise had come from the bag of iron she had earlier given the girl.
- The unicorns were gone now, and the huntress was standing alone in the forest.
- ‘If you really insist, I guess I can reveal myself now,’ said the huntress.
- The shocked huntress still found this hard to believe.
- All of a sudden the huntress stood, gently placing her already sleeping falcon on a low tree branch.
- She fled their home in anger and joined Diana's cult in the woods as a huntress.
- She is a virgin huntress and also the moon goddess.
- In a few careful moments, the huntress came silently through the woods to her kill.
- Silence still came from the dark huntress and the king grew impatient.
- Alexia had to fight to keep the huntress within her from taking over.
- Her senses tingled in reaction to the smell, alert, and the instincts of the huntress awoke within her.
- There was no answer as the huntress looked at the floor, pensive.