1Mythologythe Hydra — la Hidra
- the hydra of corruption — la hidra multicéfala de la corrupción
- The same is true for hydra, a freshwater cnidarian.
- The Phylum Cnidaria includes such diverse forms as jellyfish, hydra, sea anemones, and corals.
- Roughly like a giant squid, or one of those micoscopic hydras, but blown up to immense proportions.
- There are some animals that don't belong to the Bilateria, though: members of the phylum Cnidaria, the jellyfish, hydra, sea anemones, and corals, which are typically radially symmetric.
- Several drawings depict forms that have the amorphous shapes of sea life such as hydras and jellyfish.