- Gas hydrate is a crystalline substance composed of gas and water.
- Most of the remainder comes from wetlands, gas hydrates, permafrost, and termites.
- The two most stable species of phosphates are the two extremes of hydrates, the anhydrous salt and the fully hydrated salt.
- Methane hydrates belong to a group of compounds known as gas hydrates.
- Methane hydrate is an ice-like compound in which methane molecules are enclosed in cavities formed by water molecules.
- When an ionic solute is dissolved in water equilibrium is established between the solid phase and the various hydrated ionic species.
- And I do have unlimited bottled water and orange juice here with which to hydrate myself.
- The skin is constantly hydrated and has protection against line-producing dehydration.
- Rub the sachet over your entire body to cleanse and hydrate dry skin.
- The treatment is supposed to hydrate skin immediately, making the face appear smoother and plumper.
- Facial moisturizers help hydrate the skin on your face.
- Caesium is a weakly hydrated alkaline metal with chemical similarities to potassium.
- All that water you downed hydrates your skin, making your cheeks rosy and eyes bright - bonus!
- These are usually emollients, which soothe, smooth and hydrate the skin.
- Water not only hydrates, but it also can increase your blood volume to help make you stronger when you train.
- The essential oils of palmarosa, jasmine, sandalwood, and orange blossom hydrate the face to help hold in natural moisture.
- First spray on a little water to hydrate your skin.
- While I was still tingling from that experience a steam mask was put over my face to deep clean my pores and to hydrate my skin further.
- All ions in solution are hydrated, surrounded by water molecules that bond to it through ionic attractions.
- When training in hot weather, you need to systematically hydrate your body properly.
- This not only hydrates the plant but settles the soil close to the roots, getting rid of any air pockets.
- Sections were dewaxed in xylene and hydrated in ethanol.
- Replenish moisture lost during the super-cleansing by hydrating your skin thoroughly.
- The great thing is that it hydrates and protects your skin without leaving your face looking oily.
- It hydrates the child throughout the day and gives them the various vitamins and minerals that will help sustain their concentration at school.
- The chicken feet are first blanched with boiling water to hydrate the skin.
- On their own they will not have a huge impact on symptoms, but they will help to reduce the appearance of scale and redness, they help to hydrate the skin and can soothe itch if present.
- This one is really good for dry skin, this one hydrates your skin, what do you want it for?
- Water bridges represent the most economical way to hydrate the surface of molecules, with an associated entropic cost.
- Moisturise and hydrate skin thoroughly before going to bed.
2hydrated past participlehidratado