In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(press/brake/suspension) hidráulicohydraulic engineer — ingeniera hidráulica feminine
- That includes using non-toxic hydraulic oils for his machinery, and synthetic engine oils all around in the hopes of reducing maintenance downtime.
- This pump uses rotating gear assemblies within a pump housing to produce the hydraulic oil flow.
- A clean machine is a healthy machine, and a variety of items can contaminate hydraulic oil.
- Never leave the machine parked with booms or arches suspended off the ground, as they will inject hydraulic oil into the fire if a supporting hose burns through.
- Earth movers, excavators, backhoes, and bulldozers rely on hydraulic fluids to lift, move, scrape, and dig.
- After we shot down the catapult, we saw a sheen of hydraulic fluid covering the pressure bulkhead in the back of the aircraft.
- The best time to change hydraulic oil is at the end of the season when contaminants, such as water and dust, are in suspension.
- Checking my hydraulic and brake pressure gauges, I saw the systems were operating normally.
- Remote drains for engine oil, hydraulic oil, and engine coolant are grouped in one location for convenience.
- Possible sheet metal damage was also noticed on the left side of the retardant tank and hydraulic oil was seeping from this point.
- To raise the capsule through the water, pumps shift about a cup of hydraulic oil from a reservoir in the cylinder to a small external bladder.
- Also helpful for operators in hot climates is the substitution of hydraulic oil for normal formula.
- When putting away tractors and combines for the winter, take engine and hydraulic oil samples and submit for oil analysis.
- The bypass control cylinders automatically bypassed the hydraulic fluid through the actuating cylinder when hydraulic pressure was lost.
- Nor did they first pump out all the hydraulic oils and hazardous chemicals, nor cut away potentially dangerous protuberances.
- Adequate hydraulic oil flow to the grapple saw has been another problem with a retrofitted attachment.
- Until now, conventional hydraulic oil would break down sooner, leaving your machine's metal abrasively scraping against metal.
- They were looking for rust, metal shavings, hydraulic oil, etc. that might get on the chickens, thus contaminating them.
- This pressurised hydraulic fluid is under the control of an electric solenoid or motor operated valve to achieve the force and position required each time a clutch and/or gear change is needed.
- In the first response stage, the brake pads are placed on the brake disc and the hydraulic pressure increased without initiating braking.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.