1(with masculine article in the singular) agua oxigenada feminineperóxido de hidrógeno masculine
- Without catalysis, hydrogen peroxide decomposes slowly over time to form water and oxygen gas.
- Superoxides react with water to produce molecular oxygen and hydrogen peroxide.
- Typically, hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizing and reducing agent.
- This can be carried out using chemical oxidation agents such as hydrogen peroxide, ozone, or potassium dichromate.
- That doesn't produce enough hydrogen peroxide to oxidize all organic matter in the soil.