1hidroponía femininecultivo hidropónico masculine
- He said processes such as hydroponics and growboxes are big cash generators but require start-up capital.
- He later branched into dog-breeding and vegetables grown by hydroponics.
- Don't forget alternatives like hydroponics, water gardens, air gardens etc.
- A group of urban youngsters has turned a vacant piece of ground into a viable vegetable farm using hydroponics.
- When Barkman began to turn his attention to raising greenhouse vegetables, he started researching hydroponics which struck him as the best way to proceed.