In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- A pool for hydrotherapy, which is extremely popular with the children, is very beneficial for spastic and un-coordinated muscular tone.
- Cash will also go towards giving him all the medical care he needs such as speech therapy and hydrotherapy.
- Physiotherapy involves a range of treatments, including manipulation, massage, exercise, electrotherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Part of my rehab after the injury was to get in a pool for hydrotherapy.
- The rehabilitation program included stretching, spinal flexibility exercises, spinal stabilization exercises, aerobic exercise, and hydrotherapy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.