In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hipercinesis femininehiperquinesis feminine
- Dystonia, parkinsonism, and hyperkinesia all occur in elderly, untreated people.
- Childhood psychopathology is often persistent, particularly among children with conduct disorder and hyperkinesis.
- Behavioral problems such as hyperkinesis and aggressiveness have been associated with LKS.
- Symptoms but not impact fell significantly in children with hyperkinesis.
- The hyperkinesia is usually confined to one side of the body contralateral to a lesion in the subthalamic nucleus.
- Of the remainder, just under one in five had confirmed hyperkinesis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.