- The WordNet online interface lets you browse the synonyms and hypernyms (X is a hypernym of Y if Y is a type of X) of far too many words.
- In fact, adding proper hypernyms to a synset can dramatically increase the inherited properties of that synset.
- This was done to handle senses that WordNet defines as hypernyms of themselves - either directly or indirectly.
- We evaluate the various approaches comparing their hypernym suggestion with the Dutch part of EuroWordNet.
- If you are using the WordNet package, you should be using program code to do recursive accesses into the data tables, descending down the hypernym tree.