In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The power of hypertext linking and text markup is everywhere apparent.
- In this manner, the merging of expert systems technology with hypertext was quite successful.
- Its graphical interface and point-and-click hypertext links made it easy to use.
- Unlike Overture, though, Google does not place these results in their hypertext links on the left.
- For hypertext history buffs, this is a fantastic compilation of various hypertext systems through the 80s and early 90s.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.