1hipotenusa femininethe square on the hypotenuse — el cuadrado construido sobre la hipotenusa
- In case you have forgotten your high school geometry, the hypotenuse is the side opposite the right angle.
- In fact it is the length of the hypotenuse of a right angled triangle which had sides of length one.
- Can we have any other Pythagorean triangles with a Fibonacci number as the hypotenuse (the longest side)?
- He sees the hypotenuse of a right triangle made by the deck, the mast and the front edge of the beam moving down to the deck.
- The square of the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to the sum of the squares of the legs.