1plantear como hipótesis
- If one event is observed or hypothesised, one can only seek its cause in terms of another observed or hypothesised event.
- You can test that proposition by hypothesizing the same transaction that is now before the Court as occurring yesterday.
- Maternal rank is hypothesized to play an important role in cub survivorship for two main reasons.
- Their marker order can be easily derived from Catarrhini ancestor hypothesizing a pericentric inversion involving the entire short arm.
- Considering Rousseau, with whom he quarrelled, as utopian, he hypothesized an art which was morally neutral and elitist.
- Wolf hypothesizes a cause-and-effect relationship between women's liberation and society's ideal of beauty.
- It was hypothesized that the pain picture would improve as the existential challenges resolved.
- Based on the discussion above, we can hypothesize a link between a type of counterfactual thinking and learning.
- Plato hypothesized that dependency on writing as an external memory store would be detrimental to memory.
- Hence, they proposed a two-photon process theory that hypothesizes the necessity of the O-intermediate irradiation.
- The ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle hypothesised that space was filled with invisible ether.
- The killer is hypothesized to be a mutant and should be considered armed and highly dangerous.
- Schultz explained these results by hypothesizing an inactivation process that ‘spreads’ from the heterochromatic breakpoint.
- Each activity was hypothesized to motivate students to increase their ethical standards.
- It allows you to hypothesise a supernatural entity to explain phenomena, but doesn't allow you to investigate said entity.
- Age was hypothesized in this study to be directly related to higher ethical standards.
- It must be noted that the reasoning just quoted hypothesizes an unmonopolized supply of consumer and capital goods.
- In all cases the expected strength and hypothesized direction of associations were confirmed.
- Her basketball spirit had diminished unlike that flame the other day, and I believe I may hypothesize the reason.
- They hypothesize that resistance is rational, motivated by organizational threats to workers' identity.