- This condition is defined as an iatrogenic complication of ovarian stimulation.
- This means significant cost savings in medications and possible iatrogenic side effects.
- By encouraging better adherence, our pharmacists may have precipitated iatrogenic illness that previously had been avoided.
- The authors attribute this incongruity to the higher rate of iatrogenic preterm deliveries in the untreated group.
- Blood tests can induce iatrogenic anaemia in patients, are time consuming for staff, and are costly.