In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This condition is defined as an iatrogenic complication of ovarian stimulation.
- This means significant cost savings in medications and possible iatrogenic side effects.
- By encouraging better adherence, our pharmacists may have precipitated iatrogenic illness that previously had been avoided.
- The authors attribute this incongruity to the higher rate of iatrogenic preterm deliveries in the untreated group.
- Blood tests can induce iatrogenic anaemia in patients, are time consuming for staff, and are costly.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.