In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Aspirin and drugs like ibuprofen and naproxen can cause life-threatening ulcers.
- Call the doctor if your child has symptoms of an ulcer, especially if he has taken aspirin or ibuprofen for a long time.
- The pharmacodynamic interaction of aspirin and ibuprofen may not have a significant impact on patient outcomes.
- Take a painkiller, such as paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin, to reduce discomfort.
- Avoid medications containing aspirin or ibuprofen for several days or up to a week before and after surgery.
- You will need to avoid other drugs in this class like aspirin and ibuprofen.
- For adults, paracetamol, aspirin or ibuprofen can help to relieve fever and pain.
- These compounds have similar activity as aspirin, naproxen and ibuprofen.
- Your doctor may ask you to try aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines like ibuprofen or naproxen.
- These over-the-counter pain relievers include aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen.
- Painkillers - paracetamol or ibuprofen can be taken to ease the pain of a sore throat.
- You may heal faster if you do not smoke or use aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Over the counter painkillers such as ibuprofen and paracetamol often help.
- Regular use of drugs like acetaminophen, ibuprofen or naproxen may also pose hazards.
- If you have a sore throat, you can treat the pain with acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or naproxen.
- Others are caused by regular use of certain pain relievers, such as aspirin, naproxen or ibuprofen.
- Bruises may appear worse if you are taking aspirin, ibuprofen, or antibiotics.
- A bleeding ulcer from aspirin or ibuprofen can sneak up without warning.
- We recommend the use of sitz baths and an analgesic such as ibuprofen.
- Painkillers, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, may be useful.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.