1poco indicadohe's clearly ill-suited to / for the job — es claramente una persona poco indicada para el puesto
- they were ill-suited to / for each other — no estaban hechos el uno para el otro
- For the best part of two decades, the music industry had no idea what to do with Johnny Cash, and no concept was considered too ill-suited or humiliating.
- Brown is ill-suited to the latter half of this role.
- The island is full of impenetrable virgin forest ill-suited to bikes, leaving the last leg to be completed on foot.
- They had two sons and the marriage proved durable, but they were temperamentally ill-suited.
- In all likelihood, the student will be ill-suited to the demands of a university course, as the ever increasing number of drop-outs shows.