1(unlawful)(act/entry/import) ilegalI've done nothing illegal — no he hecho nada ilegal / nada (que esté) prohibido
- illegal immigrant or (US also) alien — inmigrante ilegal
- illegal substance — sustancia prohibida / ilegal
- to make sth illegal — prohibir algo
- The report also raises concerns over the efforts to tackle illegal drug use in prison.
- Anyone found with illegal substances in their bloodstream will face prosecution.
- So it was cruel of York police to choose this week to announce a major crackdown on illegal driving.
- The line between vigorous price competition and illegal predation may be a fine one.
- We offer advice on the procedures to get court orders to remove illegal encampments.
- I have also seen loads of illegal dumping and it's vandalism of a natural amenity.
- Many illegal drugs have to be imported into this country from different parts of the world.
- The use of this illegal extension currently involves a form of religious gathering.
- Swindon Council has had to take action against illegal camps in the town in the past.
- He was sentenced to four years for illegal possession of the firearm with intent to endanger life.
- He thinks it will be difficult to prove it is his voice on the bootleg, illegal version.
- No Court will lend its aid to a man who founds his cause of action upon an immoral or an illegal act.
- Further the use of cluster bombs as indiscriminate weapons is also illegal it is contended.
- Taking any other type of drug is also an illegal activity so surely one can lead to the other.
- They need to be believe that illegal activity is going on in premises before searching them.
- If it cannot protect them from drugs then it should protect them from illegal drugs and gangsters.
- English law makes illegal a contract to indemnify a person in respect of liability for fraud.
- It is one of the biggest cases of Internet piracy and illegal copying ever discovered.
- When we looked into it a number of computers were generating lots of illegal traffic.
- He was charged with possession of illegal substances and a public order offence.
2USSportantirreglamentarioillegal procedure — jugada antirreglamentaria feminine