- It's a large format picture book with facts and illustrations about the lives of people all over the world.
- Not only the texts were analysed, but also the covers and any illustrations in the books.
- His magazine illustrations and the drawings he made for his paintings have much in common.
- Wentzloff has been drawing children's book illustrations since she was only a child.
- The journal was beautifully produced, the illustrations including original prints.
- I really do think I shall be able to work the stories and the illustrations up into a nice little book for publication.
- It was Mr. Kalliganur who did the cover design and also a few illustrations for all these books.
- As with any children's book, the first things that strike you are the illustrations.
- The industry is still too accepting of mediocre illustrations and photography in general.
- Scotland on Sunday has obtained images of the fingerprint illustrations central to the case.
- The newspaper featured many illustrations of the President Chairman and rather fewer of any one else.
- It is therefore perhaps proper to review separately the illustrations that comprise this book.
- Among the many illustrations in this new book are previously unpublished photographs by Warhol.
- Including poems and illustrations, it is a beautifully produced book which shows the city in all its facets.
- She was absolutely riveted to see at first hand the paintings which appear as illustrations in her textbooks.
- Most of these illustrations originally appeared in the research articles reporting the data.
- Blake's countless fans will be fascinated to see favourite illustrations in the original.
- The book contains numerous illustrations but the poor reproduction detracts from their value.
- A big part of my understanding is through drawings or graphic illustrations.
- The photographs and illustrations enhance the information, and some new material is on display.
- This is a powerful tool, and the author's explanation and illustration should help players apply it to their own study.
- Back at school, have the students record their memories through illustration or descriptive writing.
- The teachers read them and would award extra marks for descriptiveness, inventiveness and illustration.
- This use of illustration in accounts of life in a railway works is significant in several ways.
- With the decline of interest in Victoriana, such books disappeared and with them much of the art of architectural illustration.
- It ‘gave a rotundity to my person, a wave and curl to my hair, and perhaps led me to fancy pictorial illustration and flaming colours’.
- As a proportionalist, Dunn is very complete in his description and illustration of premoral and moral values.
- When I was there they were very much into minimalism, and they felt that figurative work was illustration, not art.
- The three basic elements of translation, commentary, and illustration are pleasingly balanced.
- Exhaustively researched, The Sword and the Cross is somewhat deficient in maps and almost totally lacking in illustration.
- Born in Sunderland, she studied illustration and textile design at the Newcastle upon Tyne College of Art and Industrial Design.
- We focus on legislation, explanation, interpretation and illustration in the form of examples.
- In fact, none of the regular contributing illustrators who did ads had any editorial illustration in the same issue.
- However Clarke is also known for his work in illustration.
- I had written my final thesis on mysticism and shamanism, complete with illustration and tipped in plates.
- At college I studied textiles and illustration, so I married the two.
- Gifted with his hands he studied illustration and design under Austin Molloy at the Metropolitan School of Art.
- By the close integration of text, commentary, and illustration, he gave the renaissance world a definitive anatomical thesis.
- Tucker's writings are diffuse and unmethodical, but marked by humour and quaint illustration and comment.
- What takes place is not interpretation but illustration.
- Another illustration that he gives is an analogy between words and pieces in a chess game.
- Does this illustration demonstrate that different ABC programmes provide different points of view?
- Even if one applies the old test of not only tell the employee what to do but also how to do it, it would be a very clear illustration of the fact that it is not.
- Big Rock's seasonal example from last year was a much better illustration of this style of beer.
- The most vivid illustration of India's efforts to use soft power as a tool of foreign policy came recently in Afghanistan.
- Consider as an illustration Sartre's example of a young man torn between joining the Free French and caring for his aging mother.
- Perhaps the most graphic illustration of this was in the US three years ago.
- The perfect illustration of this is Marshall Berman's example of the rock in the backyard.
- His record provides perhaps the most graphic illustration of the real nature of this policy.
- It is also an extremely funny illustration of the national obsession with word-play, in-jokes and notably filthy double entendre.
- The graphic illustration of that is the Waco transaction where the client paid ten times the premium sought by the underwriter.
- This year in a perverse way has been a very good illustration of these basic facts.
- An illustration of a study using a triangulation approach is an investigation by Hughes et al.
- This slightly facetious example is an illustration of a problem that is causing some real teeth-gnashing.
- David O. Russell used a similar effect in Three Kings as a graphic and terrifying illustration of what a gunshot can do.
- Now there is a quick visual illustration of the size of the problem - someone has made a wallchart containing all the characters so far assigned in Unicode.
- An illustration of the expansion is exemplified in the following Senior Steward's experience.
- What more graphic illustration of that very point can there be than their reaction to Moore's article.
- He then gives a colourful and graphic illustration of the point.
- My own case was merely an example, an illustration… guess I thought it would be a lot more common.
2.2(exemplification)ilustración feminineby way of illustration — a modo de ejemplo