In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ilustrador masculineilustradora feminine
- She graduated in art and design at Falmouth in Cornwall in 1991 and was soon in demand as a wildlife illustrator for magazines and books.
- For this reason, illustrators must finish their pictures by deadlines, while painters rarely have to do this.
- Most of my pals are either comic book artists or illustrators.
- Fine artists were at the top, while comic book illustrators were at the bottom.
- More than 200 artists, designers, photographers and illustrators will showcase their designs in the gallery.
- The Hans Christian Andersen Awards are the highest international recognition given to the writers and illustrators of children's books.
- Gouse began his career as a pen-and-ink artist and an illustrator of books.
- With 14 illustrators contributing to the book, one might expect some obvious discontinuity among plates, but that is not the case.
- He notes that the company will monetize sales by selling images to users and splitting the revenue with the illustrators who created them.
- All I'll be doing is talking about my book, Mad Art, which chronicles the splendid illustrators for Mad Magazine.
- Other artists who contributed their talents were a trio of children's book illustrators.
- Of all the problems faced by painters, illustrators and still photographers, one of the most difficult is conveying the sense of movement and motion.
- Quite a few of the artists at the top today began their careers as illustrators for books, magazines and museums and their attention to detail is evident.
- Another fundamental difference is that illustrators create a piece for an assignment.
- After the war he returned to easel painting and was also active as a book and magazine illustrator and as a designer of mosaics and stained glass.
- Since then, this award has paid tribute to the best of the best African-American authors and illustrators of books for children and young adults.
- Since 1991, 33 awards have been presented to the authors and illustrators of outstanding books.
- Special seminars aimed at readers, writers and illustrators of kids' books will run throughout the duration of the book exhibition.
- In a carnival atmosphere, leading artists, architects, illustrators, cartoonists, dancers and unicyclists will join forces in a drive to get the nation drawing.
- As a printmaker and book illustrator, his clear and imaginative compositions contributed to the popularity of emblem books.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.