- I enjoyed the play immensely, not least because it was a matinee performance.
- Soon he was embarking upon his meteoric rise to an immensely powerful position in French musical life.
- This was immensely popular with the audience and left a lasting impression.
- His parents paid tribute to him, saying he was extremely popular and would be missed immensely.
- The soldiers proved immensely popular with local people, giving food away from their trucks.
2(powerful/popular) inmensamente(popular/powerful) enormementean immensely valuable experience — una experiencia valiosísima / enormemente valiosa
- it was immensely helpful — fue de muchísima ayuda