1(of idea)feminine inculcaciónfeminine implantación
- The tests and implantations had taken longer than she expected.
- One research assistant made all the implantations to eliminate the between-observer variation in measurements.
- If it is localized, there is a very high cure rate from either surgery or from radiation, external beam radiation or seed implantation.
- Worldwide there have so far been only some 50 implantations for OCD and 15 for depression, but the technology suggests a not-too-distant future when options other than drugs may be available to sufferers of serious mental illness.
- It is the practice in our facility to perform chin implantations and other minor procedures in the procedure room, which is near but not directly in the surgical suite.
- Where there have been symptoms of an arrhythmia, driving is prohibited for six months following implantation of defibrillators.
- I was whisked to Englewood Community Hospital, and that same morning I underwent a permanent pacemaker implantation.
- Whether these alien chip implantations are part of another government project or are actually implanted by aliens is a whole discussion in itself.
- In addition, localised radiotherapy at the time of stent implantation helps to reduce proliferation of smooth muscle.
- Living tissue deteriorates rapidly when it loses its blood supply, and organs need to be cooled and transported for implantation into the recipient within a limited number of hours.
- He suggested that I have knee implantations, but I'm not sure if I want to go that route.
- They're all loud enough to be monitored without the physical implantation of any bugging device.
- Bone implantation is part of the orthopaedic treatment for accident victims and for those suffering from bone loss due to tumour removal and skeletal deformity.
- The surgical implantation is preformed under a general anesthetic.
- The sample in this study consisted of 254 patients consecutively undergoing implantation of permanent pacemakers during a two-year period.
- With higher tumor load and delayed administration after tumor implantation, dendritic cells were no longer effective.
- Lens implantation has been around for several decades.
- This clearly is not a normal laxity pattern and represents the limitations of graft implantation.
- He needed a drainage shunt implantation to save his life.
- Last month, they travelled to Texas to assist in the first-ever implantation of the pump device.
- Mating general takes place in July and August, but implantation is delayed until November.
- Gestation lasts two months, but the young may be born up to a year after mating because these otters employ delayed implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus.
- The term referred to the embryo before its implantation in the womb.
- The gestation period is between 60 and 77 days, with delayed implantation probably involved.
- If fertilization occurs, progesterone supports implantation of the ovum and maintains the pregnancy.