1implementarponer en prácticaejecutar
1instrumento masculineimplemento masculine Latin Americacooking implements — utensilios de cocina masculine
- Today, artists can use various implements to cut the blocks of wood.
- From the dawn of stone age implements to the height of culinary technique, man has enjoyed his soup.
- Many knives are designed as multi-purpose cutting implements.
- By the 6th century a series of new farm implements began to make their appearance.
- Unfortunately, I had no garden implements at hand.
- Others were gardening, armed with clippers and other sharp implements.
- He wields a giant microphone like some kind of torture implement.
- The violence can be all too real with hammers, bombs and household implements being used to exact revenge.
- The rules and regulations were explained and they were given basic digging implements - a spade and a fork.
- On the porch of the museum are steam locomotives, municipal vehicles and agricultural implements.
- He wants to show you his collection of gardening implements.
- Inside, there is a display of paleolithic tools, neolithic stone implements and megalithic pottery.
- A writer needs basically a space, a writing implement and some paper.
- The hardware stores sold spades, forks, rakes and all sorts of farming implements.
- The store sells clothing, household goods, small furniture and garden implements.
- A Roman kitchen is being constructed alongside a display of medieval farming implements and clothes.
- Thousands of people came from all sides armed with implements of destruction.
- The stalls mostly sold such things as agricultural implements, live chickens and vegetables.
- First, the implements of war would undergo a major technological change.
- He tried to grip at the metal implement, but it fell to the floor.