1(act) encarcelamiento masculine(state) prisión femininethey protested against his imprisonment — protestaron en contra de su encarcelamiento
- ten years' imprisonment — diez años de prisión
- a term of imprisonment — un período de prisión
- he was sentenced to life imprisonment — fue condenado a cadena perpetua
- While out of prison he committed a cheque fraud for which he was sentenced to six years' imprisonment.
- A sentence of imprisonment is intended to restrict the rights and freedoms of a prisoner.
- All sentences were to be concurrent, so his sentence was a total of five years' imprisonment.
- The offence is punishable under the United States law by more than one year of imprisonment.
- Is the limitation on telephone contact with the media a part of the sentence of imprisonment itself?