1(breach of decorum)incorrección femininehe committed a gross impropriety — cometió una grave falta
- You can see how the slightest impropriety would be pounced on as grounds for derision and exclusion.
- It goes without saying that everyone involved in these cushy deals denies any impropriety.
- There should be no lingering questions, let alone any whiff of impropriety.
- The High Court found no impropriety or illegality in her dismissal.
- I think that so many of these contributions create the impression of impropriety and it taints all of us.
- The plaintiffs' allegations against the defendant involve those of serious wrongdoing and impropriety.
- Rumours of financial impropriety began swirling around the association in the fall of 2003.
- None of the allegations related to financial impropriety or wilful misconduct.
- But at no time whatsoever have I ever acted dishonestly or with conscious impropriety.
- There are no allegations of impropriety against any other individual.
- Although none of this indicates any form of impropriety, it does illustrate the scale of the market and why many international investors are wary of it.
- So, I read that he has been mired in accusations and allegations of corruption, sexual impropriety, and drug use.
- Wouldn't the government have acted had it been another kind of corruption like financial impropriety or something?
- The activist, whose daughter was a presiding officer for one polling station, has strenuously denied any impropriety.
- In this case there was no impropriety by the defendants in the conduct of the litigation.
- The witness said he was not aware of any hint of anything improper or any impropriety in the granting of the licence.
- With legal impropriety, the judge bullied the jury into a finding of guilty.
- The appearance of impropriety is not the same thing as impropriety and the two should not be confused.
- I think as the editorial in The Courier Mail said on Saturday, there have been veiled suggestions of impropriety.
- She seemed to have gentlemen admirers, though no impropriety was ever established.
2(quality)falta de decoro feminineincorrección feminine