In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1improvisaran improvised speech — un discurso improvisado
- In freely improvised music, its roots are in occasion rather than place.
- He improvised the music from the feelings he had and then he reintroduced the text.
- The teacher improvises at the piano during the games, but suggestions are given for compositions that could be played.
- What are the pros and cons of having the cast improvising around the scripts?
- The dialogue was mostly improvised yet feels natural and unforced.
- Sometimes improvised music seems like a selfish display of skills.
- A very rough treatment was written, but most of the film was improvised on the spot.
- Working with these gags in mind, the performers still retain the freedom to completely improvise the dialogue.
- Oh well, perhaps some ballets possibly do look as though the dancers were gallantly improvising.
- How much of the plot and the scenes were improvised by the ensemble?
- We continued to let the music swell and move, and began to improvise, creating our own music.
- He was encouraged to improvise around a script.
- Cassavetes also sometimes includes partially improvised scenes in the finished film.
- Was there a script, or was the plot mostly improvised during shooting?
- The studios have pianists and sometimes drummers or other musicians who improvise as the dancers dance.
- Seemingly improvised banter is shared across a table as Jarmusch urges us to sit back and watch the magic unfold.
- Poulenc composed essentially by improvising at the piano.
- At many of these events, advanced students spontaneously improvise solos or duets based on a theme given by audience members.
- Clark says audiences are more open to improvised music than people think.
- The dialogue was improvised entirely by the actors, and the cinematography is entirely static.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.